Sunday, 11 September 2011

Not being Filipino enough

Have to admit, when I saw the name Randall Mann, my first thought is, this ain't no Filipino name. But the more I thought about how hypocritical I was I realized that having a "Filipino" name doesn't make one. It probably goes along the lines of, if you don't know how to speak Pilipino then you're not Filipino "enough". So wrong. Thus the definition of what being Filipino broadens, and what I can summize is that being Filipino is all in the heart.

 Sorry so short, but this blog was written via iPhone at the SF Public Library. Ah, technology.

Photo

Permalink | Leave a comment  »

Source: http://blog.conradpanganiban.info/not-being-filipino-enough

movies of 2010 movies online movie2k movies 2011 movies on dvd

No comments:

Post a Comment