Saturday, 22 October 2011

This looks interesting. Especially for those unorganized people like me: Delicious Library 2

Catalog your books, movies, music, software, toys, tools, electronics, & video games.

Since I've been in transition, aka been laid-off and still looking, I've been telling myself to get all my books together and organize them. This bit of software looks like it might help! It's called Delicious Library 2. It says to hold up the book, DVD, or CD's barcode up to your computers webcam/iSight and then it'll post a virtual picture of that item on a virtual shelf. And then you can post notes to it like where it is or who you lent it to on what date. Interesting... but it costs $40.

Permalink | Leave a comment  »

Source: http://blog.conradpanganiban.info/this-looks-interesting-especially-for-those-u

movies on demand movies calgary movies edmonton movies on line movies 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment