Wednesday, 2 November 2011

There Might Not be a LEGO Halo Game, But There Is a Movie [Video]

Back in 2009, LEGO builder Alex Kobbs released a teaser for a movie he was making. About Halo. Using LEGO. Well, after two years of nothing, he's back with another trailer, and a promise it'll actually be out. And soon! More »

Source: http://feeds.gawker.com/~r/kotaku/full/~3/6GL5tUVcF4A/there-might-not-be-a-lego-halo-game-but-there-is-a-movie

moviestation 1tb moviestation pocket moviestation mkv showstopper showsattel

2 comments:

  1. I play all the games of cod, and since Black Ops is released, which was exactly the same as all the other cod games for the last 4 years. I have changed the Battlefield, Bad Company 2, which was and still is the way follow the way of cod!!
    R4i 3DS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I play many games. I like to play war and action types more. I like this game but that much. This game is okay.

    edit mts files

    ReplyDelete